About the trainer:
Trainer is having 8+ years of experience working as Sybase DBA.
Currently working with a multinational company as Sybase DBA.
He has been providing training since last 3 years. He has conducted many corporate training on Sybase DBA as well.
- Worked in the core areas in Adaptive Server ( ASE ) installation, configuration, upgradation, troubleshooting production servers, performance and tuning, monitoring, running consistency checks and other maintenance tasks.
- Worked in the core areas in Replication Server installation, configuration, upgradation, setting up table level , WS and MSA environments, troubleshooting and monitoring and performance and tuning.
- Worked on Sybase IQ simplex and multiplex environment monitoring and management.
- Hands on Shell Scripting for customizing routine work.
- Worked on deployment and scrum/sprint activities in development environment
We totally understand that hands-on experience is a must to have proper learning. Hence classes will be a mix of theory as well as practical.
Student is supposed to apply the concept and perform several task under the guidance of trainer. These task are mostly practical activities which a sybase admin has to perform in office.
Entire sybase training is going to be a mix of theory as well as practical.
Institute will take care of entire infrastructure (computer system and software) needed for sybase admin training.